BORN IN SOUTH AFRICA
Our Name - AITCH's
Made in Hong Kong, it's easy, "H" as in "A, B, C, D..., H", little did we know how this "word" would change our lives.
It started off as the English translation for the "H" in Hendrik Petrus when we moved from South Africa to Hong Kong in 2005. In 2020, when covid brought the world to a standstill and Biltong in Hong Kong ran dry (with nowhere to find fresh Biltong), H.P. and I put our time and heads together.
While confined to our home coriander seeds were "planted", and organically evolved in such a way that even we didn't know what we were opening ourselves up for!
Suddenly the "H" in Hendrik became the name for the first Biltong manufacturer in Hong Kong, AITCH'S. And with this we filled our plate with more than just Biltong, Droëwors and Chilli Bites.
- Bessa Odendaal, Co-founder of Aitch's Biltong
MADE IN HONG KONG
As our plate filled up and coriander seeds filled our house, demand grew quickly, and we took on Keith Lam, a fourth-generation Hong Kong family business owner. Keith was instrumental in setting up our factory and helped us to navigate the local market and bring diversity to our team. Our fully operational processing facility/food factory, the first of it's kind in Hong Kong is ready to make Biltong, Droëwors and Chilli Bites in Hong Kong, for Hong Kong, and we see the sky as our only limit.
- At AITCH’s we use only the highest quality beef to make all of our beef snacks.
- All of our snacks made in-house are high in protein, and keto and paleo friendly.
- All of our snacks are made in our state of the art facility, free from allergens. No tree nuts, peanuts & soy, gluten, dairy, fish and/or shell fish.
- We use NO preservatives, MSG and/or nitrates.
- Made IN Hong Kong, FOR Hong Kong.
- Freshness GUARANTEED
To constantly evolve and to keep up with demand, by listening to our customers and to always know what they want.
We love hearing from you, let us know what your thoughts!